Understanding

3/23/2016 0 Comments A+ a-

I once thought, that if all people in the world could truly understand each other and themselves then there won't be any war or even conflict between human. Because conflicts which became the beginning of war caused by misunderstanding. So, i thrive to understand human and the world.
Apparently, it's clear to me now that I misunderstand human nature. That, since the start is impossible. No one could understand each other completely, not even I could understand myselef completely. In addition, although one understand well the other side of the war or conflict the war might still happen, because they decided to do it whether for their pride, greed, revenge, rage, or anything else. For sometimes, mass conflict dont happen because of one person's interest, but because of mass' interest. Human nature in group has their own  'power' in it.

And then i frustate myself...

Well, i am not desperate or dissapointed about the importance of understanding  each other. Because i still think that understanding must be reached to surpress those problem. And this is the reason i still continue my effort to understand human and the world. However, i no longer hope for true and everlasting peace of the whole world. Since that is an utopia, and hoping for an utopia is a waste for me.

Mari bercuap-cuap :D