ConfuseD

11/12/2008 0 Comments A+ a-



Friday, April 13, 2007

When everything was uncovering

When the truth had known

When the wish shining in front of my eyes.....


Then, Justification was asked

To be a consequence


Determination must be firmed up

For our struggle until now

in order not to be useless, neglected.....


Struggle was begun

Even though I feel myself is weak

Even though I feel hard to do.......


But,

Still I try to walk in this way

Still I try to convinced my self

That one day,

I can spread my wings

to the happiness star


Until I affirm my will

For This struggle

Try to keep walking

in this way..........


But,

Everything isn't easy to do

For this struggle

So much obstacles......

So much interferes..........


So many times

I fall....

I stumble.........

So many times also....

I try to awake

And Continue this struggle again......


I really fed up to my self

I really ashamed to all

How weak i am......

How fool......

How ashamed.....


I confused again......

Don't know more

What I must doing

I very afraid to step forward


But,

I also don't want to go back

What must I doing????


In order to awakeness of myself

To reach this dream....?????

Mari bercuap-cuap :D