The New Me

11/25/2008 0 Comments A+ a-

For long time i was imprisoned

In thick dark side of my self

The side which full of furious,

Revenge, loneliness, spitefullness,

Limitedness, Hatred….

To all over the world…..


Moreover , I hate myself

My self which full of dirtiness…..

My self which full of limitesness…

My self which full of deviate……

I never like my self

In my self that so contemptible

Only hatred,furious, loneliness…..

Sadness, furious, Spitefullness…..


But, now I know

I understand that…..


Nothing gonna change

Nothing usefull

If I still like that

Give up to the dark side of my self

At last…..

Only empty person

Only emptiness

Only failure

Spitefullness

That I would get


I have a dream

That’s why,

I would never let everything gonna shattered

Dissappear, crushed…..

Just because of my dark side

I would never entrusted mu future

Only for sink into darkness

I never again let it happen…..


I’ll promise to my self

I never let my darkness side back and

Control my self again


Now, is the time to prove

To other people

To my Illah

And To my self


I’ll get the success

I never be defeated and give up

to my dark side

Mari bercuap-cuap :D