Weakness

11/12/2008 0 Comments A+ a-


October 28,2008

The Way that I had chosen
The way of emptiness and loneliness
The way where I never know my purpose

Now, my purpose is lost
As if the happiness light at the edge
Was Lost, Gone, Disappear.....

The dream that I was craved had lost
The wish about future was disappear
Nothing purpose of life
Nothing meaning of life

More I step forward,
More I feel pleasure
More I feel freedom.....

But,
Loneliness more torture my heart
Never I feel happiness
Just emptiness and loneliness
coloring my days, every day
Only so much regret which haunt my day

More I go forward
More I afraid
With the darkness next in my way
More I feel alone
More my dream gone far away
More I feel crushed

The Promised that I had declared
Was crack,Almost broken......
I feel my self is contemptible
Contemptible in front of my Struggle friends
Contemptible in front of Justice
Contemptible in front of the earth
Contemptible in front of GOD

Little by little everything being crushed
Little by little everything gone
Become ruins......

Under the dark sky
Surrounded by the darkness air
I just be more dragged far away
to the depths of misery

Can't spread my wings
Cant Fly
Cant lighting the world

Just regret cry,
Just Fear and Darkness,
Just Selfishness,
Just contemptible Of myself
Left.........


Mari bercuap-cuap :D