Burried

12/10/2008 0 Comments A+ a-

Saturday, April 28, 2007

A year Almost passed

Since I had choosen this way

Since I had stiffen my heart


But,

No result that I get

The last chance is also lost

Trashed……..

Failed………

As if I threw away

By The dry hot storm

My faith is also loosen


I dont know

How many times i fell

How many people confused me

I dont know anymore

I dont what I must do

Only disgraceful left………


Now, my will that I had built is shaky

My faith that I had supported me until now

Is also shaky…….

I wanna to fight for Allah

I wanna prove to God

Prove yo all over the world

Also, to my self…


I wanna to be a strong fighter

A fighter that isnt easily give up

Even though there is so many obstacle

However difficul it is

Even though i must be carry on

Thousand of wound


But,

The failure has pulled me

Fall again into the dephts of desperate

Will I reach my dream again????


Or


It only will be dream in Fantasy????

Will I can reach this dream

Get back the meaning of this life…..?????


Or


Only will be a true looser

Which can get nothing

Except suffer and sadness ……?????

Mari bercuap-cuap :D