A New Life

12/10/2008 0 Comments A+ a-

Saturday, March 3, 2007


In the journey to searching the real of my self

In the journey to searching the truth

Often, I felt Confuse……..


So many reality, Also Opinion

Which one is true??

Which onr that i must believe forever??

All of that never make me satisfied


I think, all of that isnt true

Then, which one is true????


One day, I found it

I begin to struggle

Begin a new struggle to reach

The purpose of life


Struggle to make life usefull

In order to make this life isnt trash away

In order to make this life isnt trash away for useless things

I hope my wish become true

I hope my wish isn’t only become a wish

But, I hope it can be a target of life

A target that i must reach


May be, I am still weak

May be, I still cant do much

But, I promise I’ll reach it

I promise yo be better

I promise will never defeated by my weakness,

Not also to my Limitedness


Because the one that I looking for

Since 16 years ago in my life

That’s why I will never let

What I had got difficultly will lost and gone……


Only because my weakness…..

Only because my lmitedness….

That’s my promise to my self………

Mari bercuap-cuap :D