Reality

6/08/2015 0 Comments A+ a-

Now, here I am, shaking and paralyzed
On the face of reality
The reality which is full of sad and cruel things
The reality which is full of pain and suffering
The more I understand the reality,
The more I understand how twisted it is
The good and the bad becomes so blur
The truth and the fake is all mixed
I learn that reality is a scary things to be faced
The truth is even scarier to be found
To decide that you are a seeker of truth,
Means you may never live in peace,
Because those questions is going to haunt you, forever
You’ll never be absolutely sure about anything
Not even about the truth
It’ll drives you crazy
Sometimes I wonder,
‘Till when will I able to keep my naivete in the face of these world?
‘Till when will I able to survive and keep my mind sane?
When will I be broken and become insane?
I know there’s no going back
I can’t change back,
I don’t remember anymore who I was
Will I be strong enough to continue all of this journey till the end?

Mari bercuap-cuap :D