Just I am

8/14/2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Semua orang boleh mengatakan aku bodoh, gila, atau apapun. But, i know exactly who i am. So, i just simply dont listen to them. I dont care what anyone in this world say, because they dont know me even just a little.

I am different. I m more than what they think about me.

I am gloomy.I like to complain. I do. But this is just the way i am. Just because i am gloomy,but that doesn't mean i m not happy. I m happy with myself n my life.

I do complain. But that is just the way i control my emotion. I am not hoping all the people will like me. It's ok to like me or not. But, just dont judge everyone by ur own mind.

I never know how the future would be. But whether it'll b good or bad, i just know i should do the best i can. So that i won't regret it later for the rest of my life. So that i could give and accept the best for life itself.

The only thing i could say is that i am trying. It's not likely i m not doing anything. It's just that i don't want promise anything that i don't know whether i can make it or not. It doesn't mean that i being pessimistic. But, i just say it to myself, that i will overcome those things one day. I'm sure of it. That's all.

Mari bercuap-cuap :D