Painful Memories

7/06/2012 2 Comments A+ a-


"This is how i think of it. Even this way...
I'm still willing to continue living with the burden of this memory. Even though this is a painfull memory, even though this memory makes my heart ache... Sometimes, i almost want to ask God to let me forget this memory. But, as long as i try to be strong and not run away, doing my best, there will finally be someday....There will finally be someday i can overcome this painful memory. I believe i can. I believe i can do it. There is no memory that can be forgotten." -

Taken From Fruits Basket (Takaya Natsuki)

2 comments

Write comments
Yudi Darmawan
AUTHOR
6 Juli 2012 pukul 19.39 delete

yeah, even that is painful memory,

gak ada salahnya kok,
yang salah itu kalau hari ini sama saja atau lebih buruk dari hari kemarin..

keep going mbak..!

Reply
avatar
kacho
AUTHOR
8 Juli 2012 pukul 06.54 delete

Yup. Makasih, mas.... ^^

Reply
avatar

Mari bercuap-cuap :D