Rasa-Rasa :p

6/09/2012 2 Comments A+ a-

Something Worth For Me
"Some people may underestimate it, Some people may laugh at it, Some people may look down on it, Some may asking about it.
But still i learn so much from it. I feel the adventure from it. I see through others' ideas from it. It's inspired me. It gives me passion. It show me so many new point of view. It even make me to have desire to live longer, to search the meaning of life."

That thing is mangas :p

 I miss U, My World

All of these makes me want to go to that "world" again. Surrounding by something like water, but also like air. fly and float away at the same time, sinking. Just alone, without nothing.

And....
"Well, it hurts to be told something like that when they don't even know me well. Nor they understand what i really said. Hufth...."

2 comments

Write comments
rabest
AUTHOR
9 Juni 2012 pukul 16.09 delete

maksudnya opo tho mbak??saya bingung..heheh

Reply
avatar
kacho
AUTHOR
9 Juni 2012 pukul 17.50 delete

Hahaha....itu cuma kumpulan curhatan geje yang aq boyong dari status fb-ku :p

Reply
avatar

Mari bercuap-cuap :D